Project CARS Launch Trailer
Slightly Mad Studios have released the final trailer for Project CARS. The title will launch May 7th in the EU and May 8th in the UK and Ireland. It will be launching on the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The title was funded without the help of a publisher through Slightly Mad Studios own World of Mass Development crowd funding site. They managed to raise 5 Million dollars to support the project. In addition to this some of the fans who funded the project will receive a portion of the profits for three years post release.
Features of the game include:
- The largest track roster of any recent racing game, with 110+ unique locations.
- A wide variety of motorsports including GT, Touring, Le Mans Prototypes, Karts, and modern Open Wheel and 80+ cars available at launch.
- Dynamic weather, pit stops, and pit strategy creation.
- Dynamic time of day and endurance races including the Le Mans 24 Hour.
- World-class graphics running at 60 fps with up to 45 drivers onscreen.
- Next-gen physics running at 600 fps and deep telemetry & tuning features.
- Competitive multiplayer for up to 16 players and the ability to create public, private and friend-based lobbies with ‘Join In Progress’.
- Asynchronous Time Trial with downloadable ghosts.
- Regularly-scheduled community events.
- Social connectivity with photo and replay modes powered by The Driver Network.
- Support for 30+ wheels, community apps, and virtual reality via Oculus Rift and Project Morpheus.
- Continual updates and further content after launch.